Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: Oct 19-21, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
From Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
- Take Via Francesco Paolo Remotti and Via Mario de Bernardi to A91
- Continue on A91 to Ponte Galeria. Take the exit toward Nuova fiera di Roma from A91
- Get on Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90 from Via Portuense and Via della Magliana
- Follow Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90 to Roma. Take exit 1 from Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90
- Drive to Via Aurelia
Distance of Conference hotel venue from famous Tourist’s Attractions:
- The Colosseum : 12.8 kms (24 minutes distance)
- Pantheon : 11.2 kms (26 minutes distance)
- Roman Forum : 12.2 kms (22 minutes distance)
- Trevi Fountain : 14.7 kms(37 minutes distance)
- Spanish Steps : 14.7 kms(36 minutes distance)
- Piazza Navona : 10.6 kms(22 minutes distance)
Rome is the capital city of Italy. It also serves as the capital of the Lazio region. It is the fourth-most popular city of the European Union by population. It is the center of the Metropolitan City of Rome, with a population of 4.3 million residents.
Rome is a national and international center for higher education, containing many academies, colleges and universities. The Sapienza University of Rome is one of the most renowned universities in Rome. It is known for its research in breast cancer. The Breast Unit started its activity in 2003. All modern diagnostic facilities are now available for all kinds of breast surgery. Rome also has international association solely dedicated to lung cancer, is a world-class center for clinical cancer research. In that organization, they are striving to capture and summarize the remarkable progress in lung cancer prevention and to better understand the mechanisms of cancer.
The Rome is the world's 52nd richest country by GDP, near to the size to that of Egypt. Rome also had a 2003 GDP per capita of €29,153 (US$39,412), which was second in Italy and is more than 134.1% of the EU average GDP per capita.
Rome is one of the most fascinating tourist destinations of the world, due to the inestimable immensity of its archaeology and art, as well as for the charm of its unique traditions, the beauty of its panoramic views. Rome offers a diverse range of top attractions includes the world famous Trevi Fountain, Roman Forum, Vatican Museums, Papal Basilica of St. Peter, Pantheon, Castel Sant'Angelo, Palatine Hill etc.,
We will be ecstatic to welcome you all to the Beautiful City of Rome, Italy…!!!