Venue & Hospitality
Terminal 4 Heathrow Airport, Sheffield Road
Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 3AF
Conference Dates: September 26-28, 2016
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Hilton London is the only Heathrow Airport hotel connected to terminal 4 by covered walkway.
- For arrivals at Terminals 1, 2 & 3: Take the Heathrow Connect / Heathrow Express train (free) to Terminal 4
- For arrivals at Terminal 4: Go to departures level and follow the signs for Hilton London Heathrow Airport(walkway to the hotel -6 minutes’ walk)
- For arrivals at Terminal 5: Hotel Hoppa service H59 leaving Terminal 5, Bus Stop 22-23 at 04:31 and every 30 mins until 23.01, daily.
Onward travel to central London:
- From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Connect / Heathrow Express (free between terminals) to London Paddington station.
- From Terminals 1, 2, 3 & 5, take the Heathrow Express / Heathrow Connect (free between terminals) Train to London Paddington.
- The Piccadilly Line connects all Heathrow Terminals to London Underground's vast tube network.
For more details visit :
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. London is a leading global city with strengths in the education, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism, and transports all contributing to its prominence. It is one of the world's leading financial centers and has the fifth-or sixth-largest metropolitan area GDP in the world depending on measurement. London is a world cultural capital. It is the world's most-visited city as measured by international arrivals and has the world's largest city airport system measured by passenger traffic. London is the world's leading investment destination. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions, including the British Museum, National Gallery, Natural History Museum, Tate Modern, British Library and West End theatres.
London has a diverse range of peoples and cultures, and more than 300 languages are spoken within its boundaries. It is a major centre of higher education teaching and research and its 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe.
Other famous landmarks are Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and The Shard. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions, they are the British Museum, National Gallery, British Library and 40 West End theatres. The Railway of London Underground is the oldest underground railway network in the world.